1. Write ‘Who Am I?’ at the top of ten index cards or pieces of paper.
2. Then write rapidly answering the question without censoring in ten different ways.
3. Now put these away in a drawer.
4. After four weeks open the drawer and imagine these were written by someone else.
5. Order the cards or slips of paoer in importance and ask :
a. What do these cards tell you about this person?
b. What things are most important?
c. What types of things would this person enjoy doing?
d. If this person had six months to live, how would he spend his time?